Owner of the Site
The website www.maisonsetdomaineshenriot.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is published by La Vigie, whose trade name is Maisons et Domaines Henriot (hereinafter “La Vigie”).
65 Rue d’Anjou
Tel.: +33(0)1 47 42 18 06
Legal form: public limited company
Paris Trade and Companies Register no.: 394 331 946
Intra-community VAT no.: FR 49 394 331 946
Share capital of €32,769,982
4 Rue des Petits-Pères
The Site is hosted by
2 Rue Kellermann
For any queries
relating to the functioning or use of the Site, you may write to:
4 Rue des Petits-Pères
Atelier Nicolas Demoulin
Mi Hyun Kim
LEGAL AGE FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL
To browse the Site, you must be of the legal drinking age fixed by the law of your country; if this is not the case, kindly exit the Site.
Alcohol abuse is harmful to health. Consume in moderation.
The information posted on the Site is provided for general guidance purposes only and is not of a contractual nature. La Vigie reserves the right to modify or correct the Site content at any time and without notice. La Vigie may not be held liable for losses that might result from use of the information provided and from its use.
The entire Site and each of the elements comprising it (including the architecture, tree structure, logos, art work, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or other images, photographs, software, trademarks, audio tapes, databases, newsletters, etc.) are protected by French and international copyright law, trademark law and, generally, intellectual property.
The content appearing on the Site is the exclusive property of La Vigie and its partners, who do not grant any license or any right other than the right for users to browse the Site.
Therefore, any representation, reproduction, adaptation, translation, distribution or redistribution, whether total or partial, of the content of the Site, on any medium and by any process whatsoever, without the prior written authorization of La Vigie or its partners, is prohibited and incurs the civil and criminal liability of its author.
Personal data and COOKIES
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may contain links to other sites and other Internet sources created by companies or people over whom La Vigie has no power. La Vigie may not be held liable for the provision of these links or for the content of these sites and how users may use them.
PREVENTION OF RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION
In 1980, a
committee of experts from the World Health Organization highlighted the fact
that the risks associated with the consumption of alcoholic beverages increase
above certain thresholds. On the basis of these works, the public authorities
and public health bodies recommend not to consume more than:
- 2 units of alcohol per day for women
- 3 units of alcohol per day for men
- 4 units of alcohol for occasional consumption
- 0 units of alcohol in at-risk situations (pregnancy, taking medication, etc.)
and at least
one day a week in all other situations.
To guide you, the consumer units can be found on our products.
Further information at 2340.fr
Wine is one of
the beverages with calorie intake. However, several factors, such as color,
affect the number of calories present in a glass of wine. If you wish to
estimate the number of calories, we would ask you to visit the Site:
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
The concern to
mitigate the negative environmental and social impact of our activity is not a
passing fad. It constitutes a continuation of our quality commitment. We
conduct and encourage innovative initiatives for the challenges of sustainable
development to be generally taken into account.
We would also ask you to help by sorting packaging. To help you do the right thing, look for the sorting logos on our products and further information at: www.consignesdetri.fr
These terms and conditions of use of the Site are governed by French law.
The Site uses
cookies to recognize users when they connect to the Site.
A cookie is a
small piece of data in the form of a text file that can be recorded in a
dedicated space of the hard drive on the user’s terminal (computers, tablets,
smartphones, and any other devices used to access the Internet) when browsing
La Vigie uses
cookies for various purposes, including facilitating the user’s visit on the
Site. The majority of cookies used do not collect the user’s personal data but
rather general information such as how the user connects to a website or an
application. Some cookies may securely record the user code and the user’s
preferences, and may suggest content adapted to the user’s interests.
The cookies used by La Vigie and their functionalities:
- cookies required for the proper functioning and security of the Site, essential for authentication, session management and fraud prevention;
- functional cookies that enable the Site to store the settings previously applied by the user and to provide additional functionalities;
- performance cookies, which optimize browsing the Site and are used to gauge user interest for each item of the content;
- marketing cookies, which enable users to be recognized when they connect to the Site, and adapt the offer and communication to their situation on the Site; and
- advertising cookies, which are used to follow the user’s access path to the Site, to adapt the displayed advertisement in relation to the user outside the Site by the Site’s advertising partners, and to gauge the performance of the advertising campaigns conducted by the Site with its advertising partners.
obtaining the user’s consent when first visiting the Site, in the form of a
cookies banner, the information relating to the user’s browsing of the Site is
recorded on his/her terminal.
to browse our Site when he/she connects for the first time, the user accepts to
have cookies stored on his/her terminal.
A user may at
any time disable the use of these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings
in his/her browser. Each browser is different and the “Help” function informs
the user how to proceed.
This operation will, however, result in disabling all cookies used by the browser, including strictly necessary cookies, which are essential for the Site to function properly and whose blocking may lead to an alteration or loss of certain settings or information as well as to a malfunction on some parts of the Site.
consent is considered valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. On
expiry of this period, the Site will again ask for the user’s authorization to
La Vigie uses
cookies to customize the user’s browsing of the Site by remembering his/her
choices and preferences.
Cookies may also be used for statistical purposes and/or measuring website traffic, with the exception of any exploitation for commercial purposes.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Through the Site, La Vigie may collect the personal data of users of the Site (hereinafter the “Data”) and ensure their protection.
The provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and the amending provisions provided for by Law no. 78-18 of January 6, 1978 relating to Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties in its version amended by Law no. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 and Order no. 2018-1125 of December 12, 2018 apply to the processing of the Data by La Vigie. The terms used for the purposes of this section have the meaning stated in the GDPR.
- Identity and contact details of the data controller
S.A. La Vigie,
having its registered office at 65 Rue d’Anjou, 75008 Paris and listed in the
Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 394 331 946.
For any query
concerning the collection and/or processing of the Data by La Vigie, the user
may write to:
By post: La Vigie
65 Rue d’Anjou
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and conditions for collecting Data
The Site allows La Vigie to collect Data when:
- visiting and using the Site;
- registering users on the Site, through a contact form; and
- using the products or services provided by the Site.
These Data are collected on the basis of the user’s authorization.
When registering a user on the Site by means of the contact form, the following Data are collected:
- first and last names
- e-mail address
- postal address
- cell phone and/or landline numbers
- contact preferences
- date of birth.
When browsing the Site, the Data collected using cookies and trackers are as follows:
- the device used to access the Site, including the information relating to the operating system, the browser version or the type of device used to open electronic communications;
- the IP address and the information linked to it such as the Internet service provider and the general geographical location;
- the browsing history on the Site and the viewed content;
- the access path to the Site.
When using the service for locating points of sale, distribution and tasting offered by the Site, geolocation data are collected, subject to the user’s express authorization given by clicking the “I accept” button in the pop-up window displayed when accessing the service.
- Purpose of the processing
La Vigie only uses the collected Data in the following cases:
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for the legitimate interests of La Vigie, particularly to prevent fraud and/or improve the products and services provided on the Site;
- on the basis of the user’s consent.
The Data are collected for the purposes of:
- saving the contact details and preferences for using the Site so as to optimize the user’s browsing;
- replying to the queries and questions raised by the user to La Vigie on the Site or when using the products or services provided by the Site;
- recording statistics, segmentations and marketing analyses following user visits on the Site;
- allowing La Vigie to send the user marketing communications (letters, e-mails, text messages and/or telephone), subject to the user’s specific consent to this when providing his/her Data; and
- listing the Maisons & Domaines Henriot outlets nearest to the user so as to be able to suggest how to get there depending on his/her location.
The other information collected are optional and enable La Vigie to know the user better and improve La Vigie’s communications and services to him/her.
The Data are
processed by La Vigie, its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, the Site
hosting and maintenance provider, the provider responsible for sending latest
news, newsletters, invitations and other publications, the supplier of cookie
and tracker statistical analysis solutions, the provider of the system for
mapping and locating the points of sale, and La Vigie’s advertising partners.
The Data may
also be transferred to a third party in case of restructuring of La Vigie,
including in the event of total or partial transfer of assets, merger,
absorption/acquisition, demerger and generally any reorganization operation.
La Vigie may communicate the Data to third parties when such communication is required by law, a regulatory provision or a court ruling, or if this communication is required to ensure its rights are protected.
- Transfer of Data outside the European Union
La Vigie is an
international company, and some of its subsidiaries and/or affiliated
companies, as well as some subcontractors are located outside the European
Union or the European Economic Area (hereinafter the “EEA”).
User Data may
be transferred abroad, to countries which have laws on personal data protection
with a different level of protection from that of the laws of the country where
the user has submitted his/her Data.
Any transfer of Data outside the EEA is made through measures that are appropriate to ensure the security of the Data, both during transfer and at the place of arrival, by implementing contractual clauses in compliance with the applicable law governing the protection of personal data.
- Security and privacy of the Data
implements all technical, administrative and organizational measures to protect
and ensure the security of the collected Data against unauthorized access,
changes, use and disclosure, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of the
La Vigie also checks that its service providers, subcontractors and all its partners having access to or processing the Data on its behalf present the same technical and organizational security and privacy guarantees for the Data.
- Storage period of the Data
processes the collected Data for a specified period, depending on the purposes
for which they are processed and which does not exceed the period required for
collected and processed for the requirements of using the products or services
of the Site, such as locating the outlets nearest to the user’s geographical
location, are only stored for the strict period of use of the service.
The identification Data used to send marketing and operational communications will be stored for three (3) years as from the time of collection or from the time of the user’s last contact with La Vigie. Prior to expiry of this period, La Vigie may resume contact with the user to determine whether he/she accepts to continue to receive communications on the part of La Vigie. At the end of the three (3) year period, La Vigie will delete the user’s Data. The Data will be destroyed within a maximum period of one (1) month as from the user’s unsubscribe request.
The connection logs collected subject to the user’s consent, in the context of using cookies and other trackers placed on the Site, will be stored in accordance with the applicable regulation for a period not exceeding thirteen (13) months.
The user has the following rights in relation to the Data concerning him/her and held by La Vigie:
- righ of access to the Data collected and processed;
- right of rectification (update, amend or correct) if the Data are inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to withdraw consent at any time;
- right to erase Data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing, in case of withdrawal of consent, dispute of processing or when the processing is unlawful;
- right to limitation of the processing;
- right to data portability;
- right to object to the processing, if the processing is based on La Vigie’s legitimate interest or if the purpose of the processing is canvassing;
- right to a digital will.
may be exercised by writing by post to: La Vigie
65 Rue d’Anjou
Or by e-mail to: email@example.com
- Right to file a complaint
The user also
has the right to contact or file a complaint with a regulator, in case of a
concern regarding any aspect concerning La Vigie’s practices relating to
privacy and the collection and processing of the Data.
In France, the competent Data protection authority is the
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3 Place de
Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris cedex 07, whose website can be accessed at https://www.cnil.fr/